Part of Six Inch Ordnance Survey, Sussex, Sheet LXV. N.E., showing situation of prehistoric camping site. The shaded portions indicate areas on which the flint implements and cooking stones were found. Taken from a Brighton Museum & Art Gallery accessions register.
The map relates to a collection of flint implements found by Herbert Samuel Toms and his wife Christine Sophie Marie Toms on a prehistoric camping site situated on cultivated land bordering Dyke Road. They were donated to the museum in 1912 [R1265].